Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jesus Branded

So, I have a few t-shirts from this company called JesusBranded. 4 actually... and they are pretty much my favorite shirts. What I love about these shirts is that they all have a message about Christ on them, but they are not flashy in getting that message across. And some of them have whole chapters of the Bible written on the inside of the shirt which just makes me feel covered in the word...especially on hard days. They are super soft and so comfy. Basically, what I'm saying is... you should check out their website... I love them and I think you should too.

http://www.jesusbranded.com/

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Julie A. said...

David Mackle has a tshirt that I love. It says "They'll know we are Christians by our t-shirts." Your blog made me think of that shirt, not that that's what you are trying to "do" with your jesusbranded shirts, but....