Wednesday, June 18, 2008

music

Somewhere along the road I forgot what music does for my soul. I LOVE to sing. I really wish that someday, somehow, I could be a recording artist. I know...it's a big dream. But, man, that would be amazing. It's my passion...and it's the only one I know of. When I was younger I wanted to be the girl in Caedmon's Call...ha ha. I thought she was super cool. It seemed that every concert she would wear overalls. I totally wanted to be her. Now, I think I just want to be me...but a singing me. Forget pastries!

Thinking about wanting to be people...I also wanted to be the little mermaid with gadgets and gizmo's of plenty...I know you are singing the song, don't lie. And I'm pretty sure you know all the words like me. And I really, really wanted to sing like Cosette in Les Miserables. Oh, the tragedy.

No comments: