Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just Live

Today I started a new art project which I am very excited about. I am putting my cross collection to good use. They will no longer just be hanging on the wall, but will be put to good use if it works. I'm finding that my creative outlets are great therapy for my soul. And I am not as afraid of them anymore. I used to think that my creativity wasn't good enough or my work wouldn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I am learning to not fear what the outcome will be... just do and do it with passion. Whatever it turns out to be may not be perfection, but I will accept whatever it is without regret. Much like life is these days. I fear walking through life thinking that what I am is not good enough or what I do won't turn out the way I imagined. But, just like the art I am learning to not fear what the outcome will be... just live and do it with passion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! I love you, and I look forward to seeing a pic of your next Masterpiece!
Mrs. Peabody

penny said...

amen sister! THIS is how we should live and when i don't please encourage me.